Kaoriko is a global marketing expert with 20-year experience at multinational FMCG and financial companies, where she executed numerous global branding projects. Her passion is to find solutions to issues global companies face: global and local NPD, post M&A value creation, go-to-Asia strategies, shifts in macro social changes such as aging popuation. Japanese, studied global business at Oxford and NYU.
- Visiting Scholar, Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Planning Director, Legg Mason
- Marketing Director, Citigroup
- Marketing Director, Clorox
- Marketing Manager, Unilever