Matthieu is an international passionate marketer, with robust experience in FMCG and retail industries. He spent the last 20 years building successful and sustainable brands and businesses for international corporations. His expertise focuses on building brand strategies and guiding perfect execution, for engaging long term relation with consumers. He writes and plays rock music and loves sharing Bordeaux wines.
- International Director for Okaidi
- Marketing Director for La Halle (Vivarte Group)
- Marketing Manager and Director for Diageo (Guinness, Johnnie Walker, J&B)
- Started career as marketer for Heineken and Danone
- Graduated from ESSEC business School (Paris)