Regina is a passionate and innovative FMCG Marketing Expert specialized in the Food & Beverage and Cosmetic industries, constantly on the lookout for the latest trends and case studies. For over 20 years, she has been dedicated to increasing the worth and prestige of important international brands, developing international growth strategies and international communication campaigns as well as extending her expertise to Digital Marketing strategies, especially SEO. These competences and her passion for Marketing have also led her to taking on the role of Professor of Marketing at several Universities and Business Schools, thus enabling her to transfer her knowledge and insight to students and executives. She loves playing golf and is enthusiastic about Italian wines and their territories.
- Affiliate Professor of Marketing ESCP Europe Turin and Teaching Professor of Marketing and Strategy at other Business Schools and Universities
- Global Marketing Director LAVAZZA Retail in Turin, Italy
- International Marketing Consultant and Trainer in Italy and Germany
- Marketing Director DANONE Medical Nutrition in Germany
- International Marketing Manager NIVEA (Beiersdorf) – in Germany, China, Italy