Valerio has over 30 years of experience in the Food & Beverages industry. During the course of his career, he has developed an exhaustive understanding of disruptive technologies, digital environments, and their commercial applications. A respected driver of innovation, Valerio has a track record of engaging with academia, accelerators, VCs and start-ups, as well as with major strategic partnerships and alliances, to accelerate growth. A truly multi-cultural individual, Valerio has worked and in Asia, Europe and Latin America. He is an accomplished sportsman, playing a range of sports whenever he has time.
- Senior Vice-President, Head of Strategies and Performance for Nestlé in Switzerland
- CEO, Market Head Nestle in Singapore
- Vice President, Head of Nestle Product Technology Center in Switzerland
- Vice-President, Head of Operations for CPW Partners Worldwide, a joint-venture of Nestlé and General Mills
- Impressive track record of business transformation to increase corporate efficiency