Alain’s global career has spanned account management, integrated planning and general management in the US, Latin America and Europe at leading marketing services companies, working in close partnership with leading companies in the CPG, consumer healthcare, spirits and financial services categories. His expertise is in using brand strategy, technology and communication – with consumers, employees, investors and other stakeholders – to drive innovation and long term business differentiation and success. As a lover of the arts and the great outdoors, you may run across Alain in a museum, at the theatre or on a mountain somewhere around the world.
- Senior Advisor – Accenture Interactive
- President, Global Clients – Grey (WPP)
- Start-up Mentor – XRC Labs (CPG and retail accelerator)
- MBA – Duke University/Fuqua School of Business
- Global Effies judge and Cannes Lions speaker