Business Consultant and Professor, worked as CEO for Research International and GfK in Brazil and Latin America as well as working for Dow Chemical and Bunge Group.
Graduated in Business Management, specializing in Marketing, with several extension courses about product and brand management and market research.
Co-author of the books “Product Management” and Theory and practice of applied research.
- Managing Director at GfK Brazil and Latin American Board Member
- CEO at Research International Brazil
- Product Brand Manager at Dow Chemical - Ziploc Storage Bags
- Cultural Director at Brazilian Association of Market Resarch Professionals
- Post Grade and MBA Professor at ESPM, FGV and USP